If you’re looking to sell your home, my goal is to navigate you through the process as seamless as possible. I will help you prepare your home for sale, set a price, determine a selling strategy and negotiate with Buyers. Furthermore, provide you with a series of fiduciary duties to ensure that your best interests are always protected.
- I will help you prepare you home to sell. I can make suggestionsto maximize your property value so you can receive top dollar for your home. I’ll be able to identify which improvements you should make to your home (if any) to increase the amount it sells for. I’ll also be able to recommend service providers who provide great value (high quality at reasonable prices): an inspector, handyman, painter, landscaper, and stager.
- Once improvements are completed I can help you determine a competitive marketing price. I will create a comparative market analysis (CMA) to review comparable homes nearby that are currently on the market, pending, or have recently sold.
- Next I will arrange professional photography and begin marketing and advertising. My goal is to provide maximum exposure to your home. I will install a “for sale” sign in your yard, mail flyers, set up a lockbox (which other agents will use to tour your home with their clients), and put your home on the multiple listing service and other real estate search sites.
- I will coordinate visits and showings with potential Buyer’s and their Agents, review offers, and help guide you in negotiations with the Purchase Agreement.
In addition, I will:
- Listen and answer all of your questions and concerns
- Provide reputable referrals to Inspectors & Contractors
- Provide staging advice
- Handle all documentation and paperwork
- Coordinate timelines to move into a replacement property