If you’re looking to buy a new home, my goal is to act as a guide to help you find the right property for you, negotiate for a fair price, and smooth out any difficulties in the buying process. Furthermore, provide you with a series of fiduciary duties to ensure that your best interests are always protected.
- I will help you find the right property by first finding out what your needs are and what you can afford. Then comb through listing websites and make inquiries to narrow down the search to properties that match your criteria.
- Once it’s time to start viewing properties I will set up showing appointments and prepare any additional information about the properties. Then walk you through the homes, point out good features, and potential red flags such as maintenance issues.
- Once you’re settled on what property you want to purchase, I can advise you on the best priced offer to make. This price will be based on the current market value of the property as well as the feel for what the sellers are likely to accept. If an agreement is reached then a purchase contract will be signed and the buying process can begin.
In addition, I will also:
- Listen and answer all your questions and concerns
- Help you determine your needs and priorities
- Handle all documentation and paperwork
- Provide advice and referrals to help you with mortgage approval
- Provide reputable referrals to Inspectors and Contractors